Module Name: Management and Organisational Change.
According to Rollinson (2010), who cites Vroom, ‘task performance’ does not rely solely on motivation.
Critically evaluate the use of motivation theories in contemporary business to determine their effectiveness in improving employee task performance.
It can be good practice in your preparations to undertake a number of activities.
1. Do not repeat the question.
2. Establishing key issues/areas raised by the question.
3. Defining fundamental terms.
4. Describing contextual information e.g. background to topic and its significance and/or interesting statistical data.
5. Identifying, explaining in detail and cross-comparing relevant concepts, models and theoretical approaches.
6. Applying concepts to contemporary issues within business settings.
7. Applying models/theories to workplace/organisation/industry examples and/or evaluating the practical application of models/theories.
8. Drawing parallels between theory and practice.
9. Evaluating relative merits and drawbacks of opposing academic viewpoints with a view to building independent opinions.
10. Formulating balanced, persuasive independent arguments based on academic evidence and judgement.
11. Stating a clear, overall answer to the question.
Particular consideration may be given to:
1. Assessing the context, which may include factors such as: Industry, Organisational age, Organisational size, Et. al.
2. Definitions, examples and theories surrounding motivation from a range of sources.
3. Analyse at least two observable practices which have been adopted by organisations which has been designed to enhance ‘task performance’.
4. Critique how the given theories may work, in practice. You should consider the practice in different workplaces, industries and reasons for change.
5. Furthermore, you should explore the advantages and disadvantages of the theories presented in obtaining enhanced organisational effectiveness.
6. It is important to use appropriate references for the facts given; through application of the APA 6th Ed Referencing system.
Word count and presentation: You are required to submit an essay-type assignment not exceeding 2,000 words (excluding references).
As it is an essay-type assignment, use your own words, definitions can be taken from books and take some concepts and some quotes that you can use, but you have to cite them in the correct order to avoid plagiarism.
Definitions should be used, in text citation and should be referenced.
Use British Books.
BRITISH SPELLING is a requirement.
Critical Analysis is what counts more.
The essay should provide an introduction, a main section (with sub-sections) a conclusion and a reference list. When using tables/images must provide labels and sources. Write in a suitable academic style.
Referencing: Follow the APA 6th Ed. referencing system throughout. All references provided in your list should link to a corresponding within text citation.
(At least 15-20 references in the reference list).
Every paragraph should have in text citation, and referenced.
Avoid plagiarism: Always provide a reference to support your arguments, ensuring that you cite all sources you draw ideas from and that you attribute any quotes appropriately to the author.
Software may be used to detect plagiarism.
Plagiarism is considered a breach of academic conduct regulations.
Use British Books such as below (and other books too):
1.Structure and Change within Organisational Paradigms
Organisational Structure, Design and change in Organisational Change.
Authors: Barbra Senior and Jocelyne Flemming
2. Change – Critical Evaluation
The Nature of Organisational Change in Organisational Change.
Authors: Barbra Senior and Jocelyne Flemming
3. Work Motivation: Process Theories
Organisational Behaviour and Analysis: An integrated Approach
Author: Derrek Rollinson.
4. An Introduction to the Study of Organisations
“Organisational Behaviour and Analysis: An Integrated Approach
Author: Derek Rollinson.
5. The prescribed reading is Chapters 1 – 12 of the accompanying module text: “Organisational Behaviour: A Contemporary Approach, 2nd Edition, Pearson Higher Education (UK), 2015-09-01. [Vitalsource].”
Chapter 1: Introductory Concepts: Organisational Behaviour: A Contemporary Approach
Chapter 2: Work Motivation.
Chapter 3: People Perceptions and Attitude.
Chapter 4: Groups, Teams and Teamworking.
Chapter 5: Leaders and Leadership.
Chapter 6: Change – Critical Evaluation.
Chapter 7: Structure and Change within Organisational Paradigms.
Chapter 8: Perspectives on Organisational Culture and Change.
Chapter 9: Organisational Politics and Change.
Chapter10: Systems and Models of Change.
Chapter11: Managing and Leading Change.
Chapter12: Globalistion and Cross National Culture.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Write My Essay offers a variety of services to help students cope with their academic obligations. One of the most amazing services provided is the timely completion of homework or writing tasks.
At Write My Essay, Nursing papers are some of the most technical assignments that a student in nursing school could face.t eh papers require the student to employ both theoretical and practical knowledge to ensure that the paper requirements are met. Write-my-essay.pro provides the students with the opportunity to get quality papers from experienced writes with ease. Our services are timely, effective and efficient in meeting your needs.
Calculus Homework Help
Many students find calculus homework to be tough and complicates. Are you part of this group? Or are you part of those who have tight schedules to an extent that this homework is difficult to handle? You don’t have to struggle. At Write-my-essay.pro, we have a group of experts to deal with your calculus homework assignment. Try our services today for consistent results.
Essay Rewriting Service
Students find it difficult to address concerns on essays raised by their instructors or peers. Are you facing difficulties in achieving your academic dream as a result of low-quality essays? Eliteessaywriters.org has the answer to your concerns. Through our essay rewriting services, we can offer a completely new essay giving a new dimension to the subject and addressing the concerns raised. Our expert writers ensure that they offer original and timely solutions in rewriting your essays.
Cover Letter Writing
Do you need a quality cover letter for introduction purposes? Are you frightened by the thought of preparing a cover letter including how to begin and the content of the cover letter? Write-my-essay.pro group of experts have amassed significant experience in dealing with such content. Through the experience and skills of the writers, you are guaranteed of quality cover letters that meet the need and catch the eye of the reader.
The skilled and professional writers at Write-my-essay.pro offer the main advantage to the company. The writers are carefully chosen to include those with a minimum of a Master’s degree. This ensures that the writers are in a position to handle academic writing effectively hence address concerns by the clients. The writers are highly professional to ensure that the content of the academic papers are quality, original and confidential. Your academic writings are in safe hands when being handled by our group of writers.
Are you facing difficulties developing a college thesis? Students need to exhibit significant logical reasoning to ensure that they are able to prepare college thesis as it follows a methodological approach beginning with the development of an effective thesis to presentation of the argument. You don’t have to go through this tiresome and boring process. Our expert writers are there to provide professional assistance and ensure that you can have timely and quality college thesis papers.